- Coloured Paper
- Paper Roll (The cardboard tube)
- Pick which colour you want to make your clock tower (I used yellow) and lay an A4 sheet of paper down.
- Glue one end of the paper.
- Roll your cardboard tube along the paper so the glued end sticks and the rest of the paper curls around the tube.
- Glue the end of the paper down.
- Cut out a circle of the same paper and create a cone. Then stick this on the top.
- This is now the basic shape. You can decorate it as you see fit.
|This can be used to teach Roman numerals.|
|You can also use it to talk about time.|