- Put out some hula hoops spread out over a large area. The number doesn't matter at the moment but make sure there is enough.
- Play space related music and encourage the children to run around like spaceships between planets.
- When the music stops they have to go to the nearest planet.
- You can change the game by introducing rules such as planets can only fit so many people or a planet might blow up once in while.
- We played for at least 40 mins and the kids ran the whole time.
Wednesday, 11 July 2012
We held a space theme day at the vacation care I am working at and I made up this variation on Musical Chairs.