Below are two examples.
Suit Case Relay
What you need:
- Tissue/Crepe Paper- Brown
We did this relay in conjunction with an Olympic Games theme day.
- We got some old cardboard boxes, sketched and cut out some suitcases with easy hold handles.
- Cutting out some tissue/crepe paper we glue it all over the suitcases.
- We stuck some travel stamps and stickers we found on the internet over it to give it some authenticity. Have a look here.
- Most of our suitcases didn't last the race as some of the competitors were quite 'passionate'.
- Different coloured paper
- Cello tape
- Roll some paper into a cylinder and stick it together.
- Cut out a small circle and create a cone, this is for the top of the rocket.
- Cut out some triangles for flaps on the side of the rocket.
- To make this one a bit more interesting I put a hula hoop 'planet' at the end and the runners needed to orbit the planet three times before going back to home base.