Change the Action
What you need
- 10 or more children
How to Play
- Organise the children into a circle.
- Pick one child, usually an older child for the first go, and send them out of the room or so they cannot see the circle.
- Pick one child to be the changer.
- The changer does actions which everybody in the circle then copies i.e. clapping hands, patting lap, rubbing head etc.
- The child who is out of the room them comes back in and stands in the middle of the circle.
- Their job is to pick the changer, usually within three guesses.