What you need
- 5 or more children
- Something to act as Treasure
- One child is picked as giant and the others are Jacks and Jills trying to steal it.
- Assemble the kids so the giant is at one end of the play space and the Jacks and Jills are at the other end (No more than 15 meters)
- The Giant faces away from the Jacks and Jills with the treasure behind him/her.
- The Jacks and Jills have to sneak up behind the giant and get to the treasure.
- When the Giant turns around they all have to freeze.
- If the Giant sees them move he/she calls them out and they go back to the start.
- If/When a Jack or Jill gets the treasure they need to run back to where they started.
- The Giant then runs after them.
- If the Giant tags them then the Giant wins, if the Jack or Jill get back to the start without being tagged then they are the winner and the new Giant for the next game.