- 1 Cup Sugar/Sweetener
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Egg
- 3 Bananas
- 2 Cups Wholemeal Flour (Self-Raising)
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder/Bicarb Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- Pre-heat oven to approx 160 C (320 F).
- Mix together the sugar/sweetener, oil and egg in a large bowl.
- Add 3 well mashed up bananas. You can also add some desiccated coconut or walnuts if you wish. Stir until well mixed.
- Add the wholemeal flour, baking soda and salt. Stir until well mixed.
- Put mixture in muffin tray then put it in the oven for 20 minutes. Check regularly to make sure it doesn't burn.
|From Left to Right: Mashed Banana, Sugar-oil-egg mixture and self raising wholemeal flower.|