Leaf Sun Catcher
- Coloured Card
- Pins (Thick and/or Thin)
- Cellophane (Optional)
- Sketch out a leaf on a piece of card, the bigger you make it the longer the project will take but the more intricate your design can be.
- Cut it out.
- Using your pin create poke through the card creating a pattern like the veins on a leaf.
- It is a good idea to start out using either a thicker pin or to have more holes in the middle then thin them out as you get to the edges.
- Once you have finished and hold it up to the light you should notice that the light comes through better on on side rather than the other.
- You can either finish there or you can sick different coloured cellophane on the back so the light will be different colours.