- Brown and Green paper
- Coloured Pencils
- Thick cardboard
- Sketch an out line for the trunk and branches on brown paper then cut it out.
- Using your coloured pencils add detail to the trunk and branches i.e. lines in the bark, animal homes etc
- Sketch out a number of leaves on the green paper. You can either sketch out clumps or individual leaves.
- Using your coloured pencil add detail to the leaves.
- Glue your trunk on to some cardboard.
- Add the leaves as desired.
- Leave to dry
- Cut out the tree.