- Coloured Paper
- Cube Net
- Using the cube net, or making one your self create a template on cardboard for children to trace. You can find a printable template here: http://www.themathlab.com/geometry/section9/cubenet.gif
- Before gluing the box together decorate the exterior.
- You can use other things than glitter but glitter is the easiest, and messiest.
- To save on clean up place newspaper under the box when decorating.
- First put apply glue then shower the surface with glitter.
- The newspaper will help you save what ever doesn't stick.
- Wait until the glue has dried then put the box together.